PhD student in Information Science at Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil. I am currently at University of Buffalo as visiting scholars, working with Professor Barry Smith at the Department of Philosophy and Dr. Peter Elkin at the Department of Biomedical Informatics.
Collaborator of DAMA Chapter Brazil. CDMP and CBIP certificate.
Interest in the following topics:
- Knowledge Representation
- Top level Ontologies and Domain ontologies.
- Terminology and controlled vocabularies.
- Organization information: Corporate Modeling, Conceptual models.
- Models for Information Systems
- Data Management, Data Governance and Data Quality
- Data modeling and Data architecture
I love to travel, especially to places with natural beauty, and also places where I can meet new cultures. I like to cook and try new recipes. I love to stay with my family and friends.